We like to think of the Cirrus as our signature jacket, offering versatile, low-bulk warmth all year round.
For the 2015 version we’ve sourced a new micro-ripstop fabric which offers greater durability whilst still being 100% recycled and recyclable. We’ve also used a new reverse coil zip and updated welt handwarmer pockets. To finish things off we’ve used a smart new silicone zip pull.
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable 100% recycled ripstop shell
- 60g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Eco recycled insulation fill
- Synthetic fill retains 75% of its warmth when wet, whereas down fill only retains 15% of its warmth when wet
- YKK reverse coil zip with snag-free storm flap
- Adjustable drawcord hem with grosgrain reinforcement
- Improved aesthetic welt pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Microfibre lined handwarmer pockets and collar
- Lightweight and packable, packs away into inside zip pocket
- Garment weight 380g (size medium)
- Made in Portugal
Fabric: 100% recycled & recyclable closed loop ripstop outer shell, sourced from Japan. C6 (PFC/PFOA/FPOS free) DWR durable water repellent finish. 100% polyamide lightweight lining, sourced from Belgium. PrimaLoft® Silver Eco synthetic insulation fill (60g/m²), containing 70% post-consumer recycled content, sourced from Italy.
Aftercare: We recommend cleaning at 30°C with a gentle non-detergent / Cleaning will re-activate the durable water repellent finish on the fabric / When rain ceases to bead on the fabric it's a sign that water repellence is fading and cleaning/re-proofing is required / Drip-dry only / Do not use fabric conditioner, bleach or dry-clean
- Slim fit, ideal for wearing over light layers
- Layer under our winter jackets or waterproofs for extra warmth
- Our model Paulo is wearing a medium and is 5'9" / 176cm tall, 38" / 97cm chest