The Incus is our most versatile insulation piece. Fully windproof and water resistant with lined handwarmer pockets, it has been designed for adding extra warmth either as an outer layer or under a jacket. Lightweight and packable, take it with you wherever you go.
- Improved fit
- Unparalleled warmth to weight ratio
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable ripstop windshell
- 60 g/m² Primaloft Silver Eco® fill
- YKK Vizlon zip with snag-free storm flap
- Adjustable drawcord hem with grosgrain reinforcement
- Elasticated armholes and hand pockets
- New improved fully lined, brushed microfibre pockets
- Soft, brushed microfibre collar
- Inside zip chest pocket
- Lightweight and packable, packs away into zip pocket
- Garment weight 280gms (Medium)
- Made in Portugal
Fabric | Windproof & water resistant
| Fast drying & breathable |
100 % recycled - recyclable closed loop ripstop outer shell, sourced from Japan | C6 DWR durable water repellent finish | 100 % polyamide lightweight lining, sourced from Belgium | 60 g/m² Primaloft Silver Eco® fill, sourced from Italy | We're no strangers to rain in the UK - Synthetic fill retains 75 % of its warmth when wet, whereas down fill only retains 15 % of its warmth when wet.
Aftercare | We recommend cleaning at 30° C with a gentle non-detergent. Cleaning will re-activate the durable water repellent finish on the fabric. When rain ceases to bead on the fabric it's a sign that water repellence is fading and cleaning/re-proofing is required.
Drip-dry only. Do not use fabric conditioner, bleach or dry-clean.
This is the what the garment measures
See our Right Size First Time guide to get your size.
view in CM / INCHES
|Centre Back Length (neck seam to hem)
|1/2 Chest (2.5cm from underarm)
|1/2 Hem Width (measured straight)
|1/2 Waist (20 cm down from the arm hole)