The Incus is our most versatile insulation piece. Fully windproof and water resistant with lined handwarmer pockets, it has been designed for adding extra warmth either as an outer layer or under a jacket. Lightweight and packable, take it with you wherever you go.
Updates for 2015 include a new lighter and more durable micro-ripstop outer shell, an abrasion-resistant reverse coil zip, welt pockets, and because the little details matter, we've added a smart new silicone zip puller too.
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable 100% recycled ripstop shell
- 60g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Eco recycled insulation fill
- Synthetic fill retains 75% of its warmth when wet, whereas down fill only retains 15% of its warmth when wet
- YKK reverse coil zip with snag-free storm flap
- Adjustable drawcord hem with grosgrain reinforcement
- Improved aesthetic welt pockets
- Comfort elasticated armholes
- Microfibre lined handwarmer pockets and collar
- Lightweight and packable, packs away into inside zip pocket
- Garment weight 195g (size medium)
- Made in Portugal
Fabric: 100% recycled & recyclable closed loop ripstop outer shell, sourced from Japan. C6 (PFC/PFOA/FPOS free) DWR durable water repellent finish. 100% polyamide lightweight lining, sourced from Belgium. PrimaLoft® Silver Eco synthetic insulation fill (60g/m²), containing 70% post-consumer recycled content, sourced from Italy.
Aftercare: We recommend cleaning at 30°C with a gentle non-detergent / Cleaning will re-activate the durable water repellent finish on the fabric / When rain ceases to bead on the fabric it's a sign that water repellence is fading and cleaning/re-proofing is required / Drip-dry only / Do not use fabric conditioner, bleach or dry-clean
- Slim fit, designed for layering
- Wear over lighter layers or under one of our other jackets for extra warmth
- Model Paulo is 5'9" / 176cm tall, 38" / 97cm chest