i-Spy Interactive Map...
The Story So Far...
- 1. Link: The Bowmont Project
- 2. Link: GOTS accreditation
- 3. Link: Sensitive® Eco System
- 4. Mulesling: whereby the rear end of a sheep is painfully cut off to avoid fly-strike.
- 5. Link: Teijin®
- 6. Link: My Sustainable T-Shirt, Pesticide Action Network
- 7. Link: Tracks Investigations
- 8. Link: EU Ecolabel accreditation
- 9. Carbon use for conventional polyester = 3.26 GWP compared to 2.56 GWP for recycled polyester: Source PET Ecoinvent 2.1 - IPCC2007
- 10. Link: Oekotex web source
- 11. Link: IMO
- 12. Source: Anthony Kleanthous WWF via Michael Kuhndt UNEP / Wuppertal Institute Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production