Jobs in the Workshop
Head of Customer Services
Reporting to: Marketing Director
To apply: Please email: with CV and covering letter
Application deadline: 30th April 2014
We are looking for someone who is naturally positive, loves working with customers and sees a customer enquiry as an opportunity to do something positive – exceed expectations. The ideal person will have ideally worked in hospitality or online sales and will understand the commitment that great service requires.
The perfect candidate will fully understand our customer service journey and execute it on a daily basis, improving it where necessary. Namely this is being first point of contact with all enquiries and having an excellent knowledge of product, service levels, order fulfilment, as well as product returns and exchanges. Being able to take leadership in this role and communicate this to rest of the team is vital.
Making sure our customers are your number one priority is essential to this job role. Exemplifying what we stand for as a business and ensuring that the brand comes across in all customer communications is essential. This will allow customer service to continue be the most important aspect within our business and continue a tradition company founder, Tom Kay, instilled over 12 years ago.
- You will be the first point of contact for the brand – via email, phone and walk in - so excellent communication skills are a must
- You will gain an outstanding brand and product knowledge and be able to communicate this to the customer - again via email, phone and walk in. Dealing with these enquiries in a timely (daily) manner and to the deadlines set
- You will be able to problem solve, often on a case by case basis, treating each customer as an individual
- You will have strong organisational skills – efficient processing of enquiries, daily orders, returns and refunds, using internal order management software where necessary, with an eye on stock levels
- You will have an awareness of marketing activity and product launches, clearly reporting customer feedback/returns info to the rest of the team at weekly meetings
- You will manage external postal and courier contracts with warehouse manager
- You will work closely with in house repairs seamstress to charge for repairs and return garments to customers, keeping them informed of progress repairs
- You always see opportunities to streamline and improve the customer service experience
- Maintain and updating the customer service guide/levels and faq’s on the website will be required
- to liaise with bookkeeper to reconcile customer and trade accounts
- You will be the watchful eye of office equipment, ink levels etc (ink/paper etc.) stocked at all times
- You are a team player – ability to muck in with rest of the team, outside your immediate remit
- You can show calmness under pressure, are motivated and wants to enjoy the job..!
- Ideally 3+ years in a fast paced hospitality/service industry
- Experience leading a team and managing large work volumes at any one moment
- Experience with order management software and account packages
- Excellent level of English and grammar