Jobs in the Workshop
SALES REPRESENTATIVES | LONDON | x4 FULL TIME / x2 WEEKEND PART TIME
Reporting to: Shop Manager
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV, along with current salary to:
Must be available to start immediately
Interviews week commencing: Monday 10th November 2014
Start date effective of Monday 17th November for staff training. Opening Friday 21st November.
We have a vision here at Finisterre - to promote cold water surfing, build products for it and lead in both. After 12 years, we’re excited to be opening our first London store.
We are looking for Sales Representatives with strong backgrounds in retail and who share our vision to work in our newest store at 7 Earlham Street, London, WC2H 9LL.
You will work as part of a tight knit team in our first London Flagship store. Driven by a passion for the brand, we need you to support and develop sales opportunities within a unique retail environment. Working directly with the store manager you will be the face of Finisterre communicating and providing in-depth product knowledge and brand experience to those who come through our doors.
- Strong background in retail. 2 years experience. Fast paced London climate preferred.
- Ability to create a great rapport with the general public and convey the essence of Finisterre, its product and purpose, with a passion and knowledge for cold water surf.
- Exceptional communication and product delivery skills.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service to both new and loyal customers.
- Able to work on both own initiative and part of an inspired and like-minded team.
- Experience in shop and visual merchandising. Product displays, efficient stock taking, daily sales reporting and cashiering.
- Regular and ongoing training in brand and product delivery to ensure a consistent and high level of customer service.
- An appetite to get stuck in.